Digimon Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Windbag

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Old Windbag  - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Windbag

Post  Сobdogred Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 am

The difference between Patamon's ears and Terriermon's is simple, Patamon can actually fly. Using the currents of the tornado Patamon flew its way up the tornado, not resisting it but using it. With the tornado and all of the debris Iken didn't have to worry about the other two digimon, they tornado would do all the work for him. Gracefully the little digimon used its wings to fly and glide up to the Terriermon dodging debris just as easily as the Terriermon had previously. "Spinning Shot" Iken knew it wouldn't do much damage, however didn't have to cause much damage to win the battle. The attack was aimed for the Terriermon's ears in hope of disabling its flight.
Сobdogred
Сobdogred
Temporary Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginrai Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Patamon's ears were however made for quick turns and not fighting a strong wind or gliding on a strong wind, the Terriermon's ears were large and could easily ride the current. Spinning Shot required Patamon to spin while in the air to generate a vortex and cut into it generating air blades, doing so while struggling to stay with an air current proved most difficult for the digimon and he was hit by debris in his climb.

Biyomon and Terriermon succumb to the damage from the tornado and are coded as a result. Upset the gliding Terriermon lets out a Blazing Fire aimed directly for the center of the tornado. The attack falls to the Tornado's core and explodes causing a massive wind ring which razed the ground and destroyed many of the nearby tree's. A large green crystal now stood in the center where the tornado once was, it hummed slightly and gave off a strange vibe. All of the wind within the Howling Forest seems to have faded, it could either be an omen of destruction or peace

Terriermon(a): <ko>
Terriermon(b): 10 Hp
Biyomon: <ko>
Patamon: 10 Hp
Ginrai
Ginrai
Admin

https://digiquest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Сobdogred Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 am

Jacob wasn't sure if Iken's attack had done the damage or if the flame the Terriermon had used did it all. However all hope wasn't lost, the tamer had a plan. Sure Terriermon was able to dodge most of the debris, but would it be able to dodge debris that was aimed directly for it. "Boom Bubble" Patamon shot a bubble of air at the near by chunk of debris in the hopes of sending it flying at the large eared digimon. "Wing Slap" With its wings Iken rapidly shot small chunks of whatever was near at the Terriermon. He didn't expect much damage to come from the debris he flung, but from the larger things that his distracted it from.
Сobdogred
Сobdogred
Temporary Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginrai Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Terriermon was much to high for most of the Debris to hit him, but he slowly descended landing on top of a large tree trunk and disappearing from Patamon's view. With the lack of wind the debris wouldnt stay airborne for long and with his small legs, the Terriermon kicks the debris back at the Patamon using the force from it to propel himself higher. The debris lands a few inches from Patamon and makes a solid crater in the ground, Terriermon opens his ears and begins to slowly rotate in a circle approx 15ft above the Patamon almost like a vulture.

The large green crystal gives off a strange glow as it continues to hum and slowly starts to pulsate. A few nearby digimon begin to gather way in the distance to see what the commotion was and why a large portion of the howling forest was now gone.

Patamon: 10 Hp
Terriermon: 10 Hp
Ginrai
Ginrai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Сobdogred Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

"Boom Bubble" Iken began shooting off bubble of the compressed air at the Terriermon in hopes of stopping the spinning. It also had a secondary purpose, to serve as a distraction. As the volley of bubbles shot towards the spinning rabbit, Jacob released his Kudamon. "Divine Ray" Where the bubbles might has trouble clearing the distance, the light beam would not.
Сobdogred
Сobdogred
Temporary Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginrai Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Terriermon drops down from the myriad of boom bubbles avoiding them gracefully, he however didnt see the approaching divine ray and was stricken in the ear. Terriermon however paid it no mind and as it drew closer to Patamon he released a Petit Tornado at blank range, the added drop from the air increased the attacks damage and sent the Patamon a good 3ft. Terriermon ends his spin abruptly spreading out his large ears and faces the attacking Kudamon

Terriermon looks at the large green crystal that towers over the battlefield and then back at Kudamon with much vigor in his eyes.

"I dislike you tamers and those who would serve you"

The green crystal begins to pulsate faster as the humming increases and its glow becomes brighter. The on looking digimon draw closer but not close enough to pose a threat or to release an attack. The crowd is mainly made up of Biyomon, Hawkmon and a few mammal digimon

Patamon: 7 Hp
Terriermon: 6 Hp
Kudamon: 18 Hp
Ginrai
Ginrai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Сobdogred Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

"Heh, so you hate me and my friends here, just because I'm a tamer with one of these stupid guilds? Well good for you little one, I couldn't give two bits to care about what you think. It sucks and all that you guys can't digivolve because of the wave, but honestly us lowly tamers have nothing to do with it. Just like the digimon that work for the guilds a lot of us tamers only go there because that's the only way for our digimon partners to get stronger. I could careless if you hate the guild I work for or even myself, but don't you dare hate my friends! Instead of sacrificing all of their comrades in an attempt to grow, they've decided to team up with me. We can truly make a difference in the world, defend it from the Dark Area and deal with all sorts of situations; and all the while we keep getting stronger. What about you? Because of your senseless hatred, both of your friends are gone. This isn't the first time this has happened either, since I've been in the forest I've been attacked and have had to fight twice now. How many more will you destroy to reach your goal, how many of these digimon will you let be coded because you or someone you follow wants to become stronger. Will it it stop once you get a champion level on your side? I doubt it, to take down one of the guilds you're going to need an army of champions maybe even and ultimate or two. Revolution sounds like a great option, I know, but you have to wait longer. You will need to get tamers on your side, or you'll just be coded. Sure they may seem like traitors for teaming up with the guilds, but I think, you've betrayed your fellows more so than any tamed digimon. Now tell me little rabbit, is your way really better than theirs?" Jacob said lecturing Terriermon in front of the entire group that had gathered. Hopefully his little speech was enough to gain the favor of enough of the crowd that they wouldn't attack.

"We've got to end this quickly, that green thing is giving me a bad feeling!" Jacob told his two partners. Iken stumbled to his feet and then into the air, slightly above the ground. "Boom Bubble" Puffing up with air, the next second Patamon shot his trademark bubble attack towards the foe. "Bullet Whirlwind" From a slight angle Kudamon launched its bullet. The boom bubble hit the back of the cartridge, causing the bubble to burst and the power to be transferred into the momentum of the bullet heading towards Terriermon.
Сobdogred
Сobdogred
Temporary Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginrai Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 am

The Terriermon listened to the tamer speak, his words seemed empty and didnt have much effect on the digimon

"You oppress us in order to get stronger, you invade OUR digital world and make it your own? Since when has anyone attained freedom by just laying down and doing what the oppressors say? Freedom can only be gained through sheer will, determination and force"

The Terriermon began to inhale and exhale greatly showing how much the tamer had made him upset

"You live inside your small world and think your better than us-"

Before the Terriermon could finish his speech he was blindsided by the aggressively spinning Bullet Whirlwind Shaken the Terriermon rises slowly to his feet his insides swell much like a Patamon's does before releasing an attack

Blazing Fire

A green orb of fire hits Kudamon burning away at his face, Kudamon's orange scales that he had acquired become accustomed to his body and they turn a ghostly white, the scales start to grow covering his whole body and making the digimon look more like a snake than a holy beast. The Terriermon lets out a heavy sigh as his body slowly begins to defragment and turn back into code

"It doesnt matter how many we have to sacrifice"

Code:
Type Change; Kudamon is now a Holy Serpent

The green crystal throbs violently and the on looking digimon focus on it, they all cover their ears as if they know whats about to happen, and seconds after they do the crystal sends out a shockwave creating a gale that covers the entire Howling Forest

Get:
Ginrai
Ginrai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Сobdogred Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:57 am

"Well we found the source of all that wind." Jacob said stating the obvious. Reaching into his pocket the tamer pulled out his digivice and scanned the large green crystal. He was hoping to digitize it and store it in the devices hard drive. If that failed the tamer would then try to break a chunk of it off and take the with him.

"Hey, Iken, Desais, would you watch my back." Jacob said eyeing the group of digimon.

It seemed like it was pretty common knowledge that the crystal was the source of the wind. This was a rather harsh blow to the tamers confidence. That made it very likely all of the digimon he had talked to lied to him.
Сobdogred
Сobdogred
Temporary Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginrai Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:02 am

The crystal was much to massive to fit within Jacob's digivice, as it stood it was about the size of 2 Greymon and made Jacob look like a small bug. The crystal began to pulse slowly as it had done before its light growing brighter and brighter and its hum going about slowly.

The digimon that had came to watch the tamer hadnt moved from their spots, it seemed as if they had a fear of the crystal, the digimon just watched the tamer with wide eyes, hoping he wouldnt do anything reckless
Ginrai
Ginrai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Сobdogred Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 am

Jacob examined the large crystal, he was disappointed that his digivive wouldn't store it; despite its size. He knew very well there were digimon much larger that it was able to store. "Well since it is a crystal, it might refract light." Jacob said looking at Kudamon. Taking Patamon in his arm he ducked down behind a small hill. "Hey you guys might want to clear out, real quick." the tamer said warning all of the nearby on lookers.

"Divine Ray"

Kudamon opened its mouth and charged the beam of light for a second. An instant later, Kudamon let it rip. The beam of light shot towards the crystal, the results would be shown soon.
Сobdogred
Сobdogred
Temporary Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginrai Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 am

The attack hits the crystal but it doesnt refract or reflect the light in anyway, instead a small piece chips off and lands in Jacob's hands. From the crystal a ghost like apparition appears, its body is incomplete and it has a green like tint to it. The mysterious being crosses its arms and a mighty gale comes about, with winds crossing each other constantly reducing all visibility. Jacob is blown back from the blast and some how ends up back at the very beginning of the howling forest, an invisible wall of wind prevents him from re-entering

<mission complete>
Ginrai
Ginrai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: